Global IMAC Services
Business environments undergo a rapid and constant change – bringing in a need for better IT resources and improved implementation techniques. With these changes comes the need for installing new hardware, moving to better work environments, adding or upgrading existing infrastructure and so on. In short, the need for comprehensive IMAC solutions is being increasingly felt across all verticals.
‘IMAC’ stands for Installs, Moves, Adds and Changes – the four primary needs of IT infrastructure. With more and more companies gearing up to meet the fast paced challenges of the business world, the need for IMAC services is growing. Allied Worldwide offers long-term and short-term IMAC solutions for a wide range of organisational needs.
Our services compliment your internal resources by providing skilled professionals, with extensive knowledge, unique skill sets and the ability to handle peak workloads; thus allowing your in-house staff to concentrate on core business areas. You can get immediate access to our trained staff and the tools to support both your non-routine and unique needs, to ensure business continuity.
Allied’s IMAC services are available to you whenever short term support or specialised skill sets are required to resolve a specific situation in your IT environment. Whether it is for a specific period of time, or an on demand or constant basis, we have the right tools and knowledge to meet your needs.
Install, Move, Add & Change (IMAC) Services
Our technicians leverage state-of-the-art technology, tools and processes to give your business the required edge. Our IMAC services can help you with multiple processes at all levels. These include (but are not limited to):
- New onsite equipment installation (Desktop, mobile devices, printers, servers, hubs & routers etc)
- Disassembly and reconfiguration of IT systems for relocation
- Equipment movement within your building & between your sites
- Rolling out new memory, drives, hardware & software etc
- Moving into new offices
- Moves, adds and changes to offer remote or on-site administrative support
- Adding fresh units to existing infrastructures
- Technology refresh & upgrades
- Remote configuration of helpline support for technical consulting and implementation
- Recycling IT equipment between projects / departments
- Upgrading equipment with new operating systems, software & hardware etc
- Diagnostics & configuration
Our professionals will work with you to understand your specific needs and requirements, and then create a plan that offers maximum value in terms of the output generated, as well as the expenditure and costs involved. Allied’s IMAC services correspond to agreed SLA’s, ensuring all needs are met within the timeline and are delivered on-budget.
The Allied Advantage
- Protect productivity of your in-house resources by relying on Allied resources to compliment your workforce at times of high demand
- Focus your team on your core business objectives by putting Allied resources to work on your second-tier projects
- Fixed costs ensuring transparent and tight budgetary control
- Reduced implementation time
- Consistent and predictable service outcome
- A single point of contact for service and accountability
- Reduced business complexities and on-time installation of hardware
Allied Worldwide has an enviable track record of nearly two decades of experience in Installs, Moves, Adds & Changes (IMAC) services. For more information on our IMAC services, please contact us.