Your privacy is important to Allied Worldwide. This is why we are committed to the Allied Worldwide Privacy Promise for Clients. If you as a visitor, choose to register or submit information to this Web site, you agree to the use of such data in accordance with this privacy statement. Please note that this site may contain links to other sites, including partners, member companies and affiliates of Allied Worldwide; which may not be governed by this privacy statement.
Allied Worldwide Privacy Promise for Customers
While gathering relevant information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers' trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our clients would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Allied Worldwide. Here then, is our client promise:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of client information to the minimum required to deliver superior service to our clients, which includes advising our clients about our business solutions, services and other opportunities, and in the general administration of our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal your information to any external organisation, unless we have previously informed you in disclosures or agreements that have been authorized by you, or such as are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our client information. We may, however from time to time, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies.
- We will, at any time, accept client's request to remove their names from our marketing lists - Unsubscribe.
We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that client privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfils our Promise.
Data Security and Integrity
Allied Worldwide uses various technological and procedural security measures in order to protect the Personal Data we collect, use or transfer from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, you should be aware that, due to the open and unsecured nature of the Internet, Allied Worldwide cannot be responsible for the security of transmissions of the Personal Data over the Internet.
Gathered information will not be released to anyone outside Allied Worldwide or associated partners who provide you with a service on our behalf. The information will be treated in accordance with relevant legislation with regard to personal data protection and may initially be stored or processed, within or outside the European Union, anywhere in the world.
Sensitive Personal Data and Personally Identifiable Information
As a general rule, Allied Worldwide does not collect "Sensitive Personal Data" or "Personally Identifiable Information" through its website.
"Sensitive Personal Data" means Personal Data concerning racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, or concerning health or sex life.
"Personally Identifiable Information" means Personal Data that can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person, or can be used with other sources to uniquely identify a single individual.
By volunteering unsolicited sensitive Personal Data to us, you expressly consent to your Personal Data being used as described in this Policy.
You have an independent right to find out what information is held on you and to correct this if necessary; you also have the right to request that we do not use the information. We shall do everything practically possible to respect your wishes. Note that special legislation in certain areas such as security may prevent us from supplying certain information.
How We Collect and Use Client Information
We collect personal information about clients from the following sources:
- Information we receive from clients, such as when they register for and order the services we provide; whether alone or in conjunction with other companies (the "Services"), or such as when an individual sends us e-mails, applications and other forms.
- Information about client transactions with us, our affiliates and others.
- Information we receive from third parties, consumer reporting agencies and companies that provide demographic or contact information.
We use this information to provide clients the services, and support for those services, as well as for various internal business purposes such as: customer service/ business fraud prevention and broadening and improving the services and solutions we offer; either directly through us, our sites, or our affiliated parties.
If a client prefers that we do not disclose non-public personal information about them, they may opt out of such disclosures; that is, a client may direct us not to make these disclosures. Individuals may also opt out if they prefer that we not send special offers regarding solutions and services.
If an individual exercises this opt out we will not send them any product or service offers, except that we may, only as part of the services we provide, tell them about Allied Worldwide products that may be available to our clients.
Allied Worldwide reserves the right to modify or amend this privacy statement at any time and for any reason. Nothing contained herein creates, or is intended to create a contract or agreement between Allied Worldwide and any user visiting the Web site, or providing identifying information of any kind.